Appreciation This is what 'better sleep' gets me <3 (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Now going to bed earlier instead of 'midnight meat train' late really helps my editing ideas bare better fruit <3
I will be doing this from now on

@vogue @kodoku @Bookworm @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @Jakey_Yoda @Somi

here is what I created due to better sleep.

DP is Jam from Thai female duo Neko Jump

Signature is of Jam again and her sister Piglet
(she is a twin but also has a another sister)

Jam Thailand Neko Jump Avatar(2).png


Thailand Duo Signature(1).png


enjoy my latest creation and long live better sleep and better mental health/emotional health/physical health
 
Last edited:
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Now going to bed earlier instead of 'midnight meat train' late really helps my editing ideas bare better fruit <3
I will be doing this from now on

@vogue @kodoku @Bookworm @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @Jakey_Yoda @Somi

here is what I created due to better sleep.

DP is Jam from Thai female duo Neko Jump

Signature is of Jam again and her sister Piglet
(she is a twin but also has a another sister)


enjoy my latest creation and long live better sleep and better mental health/emotional health/physical health
As I said before It is the best one!!
If we talk about sleeping I get really good ideas for threads and all when I'm going to sleep lol *I'm now in the bed too lol*
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
As I said before It is the best one!!
If we talk about sleeping I get really good ideas for threads and all when I'm going to sleep lol *I'm now in the bed too lol*
You should get your beauty sleep then dear :)
Always have to look our best for what the following day brings <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Haha I had a good nap few hours ago cuz I'm not much well. I'm not sleepy at all but I'm in the bed right now lol
:haylul:
It's hard to get out of the bed though... :o I know that feeling all too well lol
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you really are talented
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: yeji
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
Now going to bed earlier instead of 'midnight meat train' late really helps my editing ideas bare better fruit <3
I will be doing this from now on

@vogue @kodoku @Bookworm @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @Jakey_Yoda @Somi

here is what I created due to better sleep.

DP is Jam from Thai female duo Neko Jump

Signature is of Jam again and her sister Piglet
(she is a twin but also has a another sister)

Jam Thailand Neko Jump Avatar(2).png


Thailand Duo Signature(1).png


enjoy my latest creation and long live better sleep and better mental health/emotional health/physical health
I like this! The first pic is omg, that's so cool!
Well done dear <3
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread