And I can't check my KS on the sly
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 26 February 2021 #1 And I can't check my KS on the sly Reactions: Yili, Ahsoka and Wingfrost
SHlNEE Joined 6 October 2020 Messages 4,797 Reactions Received 8,789 Location at yo dining table eatin yo pizza Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom STARWOL Gender Female 26 February 2021 #2 Tickita said: And I can't check my KS on the sly Click to expand... its because we love you Reactions: Tickita and Wingfrost
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 26 February 2021 #3 Reactions: Tickita and Yili
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 26 February 2021 #4 Reactions: Tickita