- Joined
- 4 October 2021
- Messages
- 11,880
- Reactions Received
- 29,796
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
Tons of fans don't even care for the music. Leave that i'd say 80 percent don't care about the music. They're here simping for the idols only. And when the idols get married or have a baby, they go on a fcking riot like they own the man or woman. These people really need to just unstan if you're just stanning an idol for their singleness.
I guess, its really just a speculation, there could be another reason. But its most probably his marriage. And if there is no other reason, than this, then I gotta say I'm not surprised just let down yet again.
PS: but then again, the companies manufacture these idols for these purposes only. So, yeah then again, it shouldn't be surprising this happened.
I do feel really sorry for Changmin. He worked so hard for his album and just because he decided to finally take a big decision on his own, he is being let down by his own "fans"