- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Have two moreoh great help me
![]()
Have two more![]()
thank you!Damn I could never have that many XDDD
Also, I love your current aesthetics![]()
Well damn. I guess I need to be more active like you XDDthank you!
I always have 150+ every morning xD
no you really don't xDWell damn. I guess I need to be more active like you XDD
this is my record xDThe most I ever get is like 80![]()
Damn girl go go!! Don't be late for schoolno you really don't xD
I have school in ten minuted and I'm still on kps
I gtg soon
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW BYEDamn girl go go!! Don't be late for school![]()
I'm looking forward to it <3One day I’ll be like you queen![]()
I'm at school now xD, it's starting in 5 minutesLmao bye!!!
![]()
Lol have a great day! Pay attention to your classes and don't enter KPS!😜😜😜I'm at school now xD, it's starting in 5 minutes
wow omg thats a lotoh great help me
![]()
that was me after 7 hours of sleepDon’t worry that was me after a week long hiatus
It was hell
at least you’re well-rested?that was me after 7 hours of sleep