This is why you shouldn’t help people (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Some lady tried to help me on the trail we went on today and I thought she was gesturing where I should go. I only realized she wanted to help me by holding on to her hand after a few seconds. Awkward :pepeslippy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
weird but at least she tried.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
12 August 2023
Messages
77
Reactions Received
68
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
505
Gender
Male
It depends whether she looks normal or crazy. One time I was in traffic and this crazy looking lady ran up to the passenger side and tried to open my door while saying, "Can I have a ride." I drove off.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread