This kat can't recognize everyone here (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
You going around asking people to identify you has become my favorite thing lmao.

And welcome new user, hope you have fun here :sanapray:
Anticipate my next stop :pandaboss:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I do but I don't take 20 cups a day :pepecross::pepecross:
Wouldn't say no to 21 either :llama_tea:

Btw can I just say how much better the emojis are here lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Kaikat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread