This Kind of Pisses Me Off (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
People kind of lost their shit over Wooshin's hand accidentally touching Somi's chest but then people seem to be completely brushing this whole mess off...I can't understand.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Seungri-Oppa didn't mean it
The vids weren't his
He was holding them for a friend
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
Seungri-Oppa didn't mean it
The vids weren't his
He was holding them for a friend
You say that as a joke but someone was resending the videos to JJY.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm still pissed about the stuff that happened to Wooshin and Somi (I say Somi too because she got dragged into a mess by fans accusations).

My fear with Wooshin on Produce X is that they are going to bring it up and start another onslaught of hate against him.

But yeah I'm still seeing some VIPs on twitter and stuff make excuses for why they are still supporting Seungri despite everything that has come out. The difference in the situations is ridiculous but expected I guess since up10tion was just gaining momentum in popularity and Big Bang has like a cult following of fans
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread