News This king is coming for yours oppas (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Yeontan got so big, I'm crying...💜💜💜
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
50 Tannie Steps = 1 Taehyung Step


Yeontan ft. Jungkook's 'This is what it's like being a dad' face.


Teeny Yeontan


Taehyung, This is not about you...


I think Yeontan low-key wants to fight Jimin.


Someone: BTS took Yeontan with them on their 2 month break.

Me:



I CHALLENGE EVERYONE TO DO THIS (REPLY TO THIS POST WITH ALL 30 OF THEM):
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Ah yes my favorite member of bts.
:sj_weary:
J-hope who? Jin who?

I only know yeontan.
​
Best Korean celebrity

If you don't stan Yeontan, you been doing it wrong. :maheart:
Stan Tannie :pandalove:

50 Tannie Steps = 1 Taehyung Step


Yeontan ft. Jungkook's 'This is what it's like being a dad' face.


Teeny Yeontan


Taehyung, This is not about you...


I think Yeontan low-key wants to fight Jimin.


Someone: BTS took Yeontan with them on their 2 month break.

Me:



I CHALLENGE EVERYONE TO DO THIS (REPLY TO THIS POST WITH ALL 30 OF THEM):
I am dying because of his cuteness.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread