This makes perfect sense (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I called the pharmacy to get a medication refilled. I tried calling yesterday (3 times) but they never answered, but I assumed I’d be able to refill my medication because I was very low on it (there’s state regulations limiting how quickly I can refill it). Today they answered and told me I can’t fill it until tomorrow, which is when I run out. Hopefully it’ll be filled by the next day so I can pick it up soon, but that timing just seems really tight. I can manage to request a refill tomorrow and I’ll be able to pick it up when it’s filled but I wouldn’t be surprised if someone who had similar timing would be without it for some number of days, whether because they can’t call to refill it or because they can’t pick it up immediately. I get why they do it but it’s still annoying :catcry:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This makes no sense :jisoosmh:
Gotta stop people from getting addicted to medications that aren't prescribed for them :dubueh: Though the timing is still strange this month compared to others
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,575
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
we have similar issues down under but they make it so (for example) if the medication lasts for 30 day supply then they set a date of like 20 days before you can get the prescription filled
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
we have similar issues down under but they make it so (for example) if the medication lasts for 30 day supply then they set a date of like 20 days before you can get the prescription filled
Mine was last filled 31 days ago and it’s supposed to be a 28 day supply and somehow that’s early :dubueh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ahhh yeah there's some medication that's like 30 days and others only 28 which is weird
I have one that’s 14 :haylul: they can do whatever time I think
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
14 - without telling what it is - is it something that one needs to consume regularly???
since regular medications are like min of 4 weeks down under
Yes, I take it every day
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
damn sounds like the company is just trying to rip the consumer off...(I assume it isn't half as cheap as a 28/31 day supply) lol
I think it is half as cheap or close, but it’s hard to tell for sure
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it is??? damn a responsible company - that's a first
I might be wrong because realistically I haven’t taken a 28 day dose in years. So I might be super wrong. It’s not expensive so that’s why I assumed it would be half ish :haylul: But there’s a reason for the 14 day dose that I won’t share. But it does exist
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,730
Reactions Received
55,575
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
286,333
I might be wrong because realistically I haven’t taken a 28 day dose in years. So I might be super wrong. It’s not expensive so that’s why I assumed it would be half ish :haylul: But there’s a reason for the 14 day dose that I won’t share. But it does exist
of course no need to share my friend which was why i asked earlier if it was something that needed to be taken regularly (but I think in my head I meant continuously)

anways good luck getting your presciptions filled (tomorrow???)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
of course no need to share my friend which was why i asked earlier if it was something that needed to be taken regularly (but I think in my head I meant continuously)

anways good luck getting your presciptions filled (tomorrow???)
Hopefully. I was already there today so looks like I’ll be going either 2 days in a row or 2/3 days :thumbsupcat: im a frequent flyer
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread