This MF has gone to far tooooooooooooooo far i swear and what dr.Phil said *iner rage* (2 Viewers)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

right now i keep it in side cause the fam put the inside is like this
3f4.png
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh Oli London is on another tv show who would have thought...

I feel like he's doing whole thing to get attention and get famous. People interviewing him and letting him in these tv shows are just enabling him. And I feel like Dr.Phil has been quite bad with that, lot of his quests just seem to be in show to get fame not actually solve their issues- they want to monetize their issues instead.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
When he said that people call him Jimin when he's walking down the street... it's obvious that he's just being mocked and he really doesn't realise it...

Some people are getting upset over the manufactured comment (well according to that allkpop article anyway) but they're defending Jimin saying he didn't get any surgery and is 100% natural but I don't think that's what Dr.Phil meant when he said manufactured, he was talking about Jimin's public image or persona, not his actual face. Personally I still believe he's mostly wrong with that comment because BTS have always tried to be as genuine as they could and have opened up about difficult topics to us because they want us to see them for them, but I do agree with Dr.Phil's point which was that Oli has completely abandoned himself to try and be someone else who might not even be who we think they are. I believe the Jimin we see is the real Jimin but even with all the stuff they've opened up about there could still be a lot behind the scenes that we don't know about them. I think that was what Dr.Phil's point was rather than just calling Jimin plastic lol
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
When he said that people call him Jimin when he's walking down the street... it's obvious that he's just being mocked and he really doesn't realise it...
Yes THEY WERE TELL THE BIG WITHE LIE TO HIM *they did that cause he rich*
he look better as him old self i mean like BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOOK AT UR MF UGLY A WORD FAKE A WORD FACE.
WITH UR WANNA BE JIMIN BUT SCREWED UP. WITH U LOOK'IN LIKE THAT GIRL IN ANIME WHO WAS TRY TO PRACTICE HOW TO KISS USE ING A DOLL. WITH UR.......... *Soft me* ok u need to relax those roost were sick but u need to just leave him be he want to be stup I D he can cause he will just be stup I D MF UWU. *me* ur right ur so right *say to him on the computer* i will leave u to be that stupn I D mf adult...........tsk tsk tsk even me a 12 year old is smarter than that sad so much money wasted to just end up to be ugly mh mh mh -_-
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think in some cases plastic surgery can help people that have experienced trauma or have small things they'd like to correct but outside of that it seems like a disease
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread