This might sound like a stupid question, but do you think any 2 members of NCT have dated?? (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Statistically it's likely there are gay/bi members in NCT but would they choose to date each other? They could date non-celebs or idols from other groups, as an intra-group relationship could turn awkward with a breakup :wimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel like seventeen at one point said something about how for them inter group relationships aren't allowed, sms probably the same tbh.

There is one group that does have an inter group relationship but theyre nugu thats a different story.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I feel like seventeen at one point said something about how for them inter group relationships aren't allowed, sms probably the same tbh.

There is one group that does have an inter group relationship but theyre nugu thats a different story.
Aren't three guys from D.I.P gay/bi? :susPepe:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You fools
D726DDA8-CFA2-4F4C-B7F1-19D8C2978A3D.jpeg
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Probably, but it would be in complete secret, or you get a member having a crush on another member and is really not that farfetched, especially when you have a big group like NCT.
It would also be like it for other groups as well and I could imagine there would be certain members from IZ*ONE, Loona, TWICE, SEVENTEEN, etc
So, my answer is, possibly!
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and BLAN
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don’t know how that would work out cause they work together everyday and have to see each other 24/7 if they broke up it could be awkward
So I’m gonna say no I don’t nt think they are
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Aren't three guys from D.I.P gay/bi? :susPepe:
Yep, thats the group where 2 members are dating. The leaders the 3rd one
I looked it up and the two members who are dating both left... :( The leader and 2 other members are the only ones left and they're listed as a coed group on kpop profiles...
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: mirella and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread