Cover This Mirotic Cover (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have so many mixed feelings about it, I think they all did such a great job. I love the arrangement, and I personally absolutely love Leo throughout this whole performance. It does make me a little sad to see how clearly unhealthy Daehyun is though, I would love to see this again but with Daehyun healthy and at his best rather than how he is. Either way, they did a great job and I love how they sound here.
​
 

Kat

Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
66
Reactions Received
81
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I watched this so many times after it was first aired... still love it!
I think they did a wonderful job
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread