This moment when … (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
You are just wanting to listen to chill music because of the season and the weather. Quite surprising every time I do as everybody knows I am more into heavy stuff than folk.
:haylul:
hit me with albums recommendations pls​
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Honored to be tagged :) some chill albums below aha





I mean you have an awesome taste so obviously I would tag you babe :jenniesmug: I will listen!
 
  • Love
Reactions: shika
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I mean you have an awesome taste so obviously I would tag you babe :jenniesmug: I will listen!
Thank you, thank you <3 tell me what you think once you give it all a listen ^^
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Thx! I have smth for you too :taesquish:
Do you know either Darkher or Daughter? :susPepe:
Do not know Darkher, but am a fan of Daughter :pandatea: The Wild Youth EP is my favourite of theirs
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Will listen and tell you what I think once I go through it :D thanks for the recommendation !
I discovered it today and I found it really calm
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread