- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
YES IU AND ROSE WILL KILL ME TOOIdle is great, and I like Cherry Bullet's comeback too.
Dreamcatcher's new song is great and I'm looking forward Rose at the end of the month!
January is epic for music!
![]()
I edited IU out in my comment as for some reason I was unsure if it was this month she was making a comeback.YES IU AND ROSE WILL KILL ME TOO
still have to check dc
these comebacks really be slayingI edited IU out in my comment as for some reason I was unsure if it was this month she was making a comeback.
Indeed she is so YES! Can't wait lmao.
![]()
![]()