this must be why they say sleep is important (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah I mean you can tangle the cord as many times around your throat but it has to be pulled with force from one end to really suffocate you :haylul:
Honestly, i have been bit worried about dying in embrassing way like this, just imagine the headlines, so i'm bit relieved :lisalaugh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I had flexible ones so :sanapray: they can leave your ear hurting for a day tho
I mostly use in-ears, just bit easier to carry around. I only have headphones for my pc
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Those are usually too large for my ears and won't fit so :pepecry1:
ah that's unfortunate. There is some models that don't rly fit mine, they keep falling off or just hurt due to weird shape, but i'm able to use most
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread