Even if it's old as meme, it's still best Star Wars thing i have seen
It's more.. Sith focusedI'm gonna watch it once I'm home
If it's from that acrobatic Yoda lightsaber fight then yass![]()
Oh in that case, even betterIt's more.. Sith focused![]()
Gotta stay with the themeOh in that case, even better![]()
Your dedication and commitment is unparalleled, a true ZabrakGotta stay with the theme![]()
I have seen it so many times, but it never gets old xdI always wanted to laugh when seeing that in the movie
This is perfect
Oh it works when I redirect it to YT but for some reason not on KS...It still works for me?![]()
I think you are first who actually watched itlmao this is comedy gold
of course I would support you girlie with thatI think you are first who actually watched it![]()
It sometimes does that, though usually it state sth like video can't be played here, go to youtube.Oh it works when I redirect it to YT but for some reason not on KS...
Nothing can stop dark side of force!palpatine be squirming his way to victory![]()