- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
this is thaken from WayV programme where they are answering "this or that" questions, I am writing these I remember and they are not in particular orders (and I didn´t put the soup and sleeping one in)
Nick/name: (other than your username) V
Sneakers or sandals
Sea or mountains
Summer or winter
Bangs or no bangs
Coffee or tea
Day or Night
Shirt or Hoodie
Nose or eyes
Earrings or necklace
Cooking or delivery
Ballad or dance (music)
Piano or guitar
Writing vs singing (I changed this one, originally it was writing lyrics or composing)
Puppy or kitten
Calling vs texting
Bed or sofa
Movie vs game
Strength training vs cardio
Writing or drawing
Nick/name: (other than your username) V
Sneakers or sandals
Sea or mountains
Summer or winter
Bangs or no bangs
Coffee or tea
Day or Night
Shirt or Hoodie
Nose or eyes
Earrings or necklace
Cooking or delivery
Ballad or dance (music)
Piano or guitar
Writing vs singing (I changed this one, originally it was writing lyrics or composing)
Puppy or kitten
Calling vs texting
Bed or sofa
Movie vs game
Strength training vs cardio
Writing or drawing