- Joined
- 24 October 2018
- Messages
- 55,437
- Reactions Received
- 41,068
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 239,619
- Fandom
- Mingyutized
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
A store where every item is free or a restaurant where every dish is calorie free? 
You bring back free items, I’ll bring back. All the no calorie dishes. Taco Bell for life
Omw home with the new work purse and jacket for youYou bring back free items, I’ll bring back. All the no calorie dishes. Taco Bell for life![]()
But I’m your room mate, did you forget?Omw home with the new work purse and jacket for you
and ramen to refill the stash
Oh in that case... I'll go steal the Mingyu standee at the KPOP store for youBut I’m your room mate, did you forget?![]()
You are the best.Oh in that case... I'll go steal the Mingyu standee at the KPOP store for you![]()
But I’m your room mate, did you forget?![]()
Bring them alllllllOh in that case... I'll go steal the Mingyu standee at the KPOP store for you![]()