This or that? (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,361
Reactions Received
75,438
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,175
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Tbh I’m close to giving up on my career since I love what I’m doing now albeit the weird schedule X.X

so second chance at love.
call me if you’re a hot richwell-endowed man who owns a video yard and loves dogs.
:icgyu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,077
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Tbh I’m close to giving up on my career since I love what I’m doing now albeit the weird schedule X.X

so second chance at love.
call me if you’re a hot richwell-endowed man who owns a video yard and loves dogs.
:icgyu:
If you love what you’re doing, that’s a success, I would say. :sanapray:
About the other part…I support you 100%! Tell me if he has a friend! :jenniesmug:
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread