This or that... (1 Viewer)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Based on their entire discographies alone...
Red velvet
TXT
Gfriend
Exo (just by a bit though)
Ermmm.. (G)I-dles all round sound is nice but I like more Iz*one songs.
Ohhh... Day6 just by a tiny bit.
Winner but ikon got some good songs.
Momoland
Nct has such an interesting sound so I like them more.. Monsta X hits hard though.
Lovelyz vocally bless my ears, oh my girls discography is really nice though
Seventeen and Ateez I like them equally they have unique different sounds
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and JimmyBacon
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Based on their entire discographies alone...
Red velvet
TXT
Gfriend
Exo (just by a bit though)
Ermmm.. (G)I-dles all round sound is nice but I like more Iz*one songs.
Ohhh... Day6 just by a tiny bit.
Winner but ikon got some good songs.
Momoland
Nct has such an interesting sound so I like them more.. Monsta X hits hard though.
Lovelyz vocally bless my ears, oh my girls discography is really nice though
Seventeen and Ateez I like them equally they have unique different sounds
Ohhhhh ok ok
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Red Velvet
Wanna One
Gfriend ( my frame should have given it away lmao)
EXO
iz*one
btob
iKON
LOONA
Monsta X
Oh My Girl
Seventeen
 
  • Love
Reactions: JimmyBacon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread