summer Pokemon or Digimon?
Sana #1 Sana Stan . Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 3,439 Reactions Received 11,871 Location Germany Website www.kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mysteric 15 March 2019 #201 summer Pokemon or Digimon? Reactions: Minuteman, Sory, lexus and 2 others
baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 15 March 2019 #202 Pokemon Anime or Cartoon Reactions: Minuteman, Sory, lexus and 2 others
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 15 March 2019 #203 Anime 80s Music or 90s Music? Reactions: Minuteman, Sory, lexus and 1 other person
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 15 March 2019 #204 ah that's hard I choose 90s Blonde hair or brown hair? Reactions: Minuteman, Sory, lexus and 2 others
baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 15 March 2019 #205 Brown Hair Sushi or Ramyeon Reactions: Minuteman, Sory, lexus and 2 others
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 15 March 2019 #206 Sushi Beef or Pork? Reactions: Minuteman, Sory, Soleski and 1 other person
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 16 March 2019 #207 Neither Apples or oranges? Reactions: Minuteman, Sory and Soleski
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 16 March 2019 #208 Apple Roses or lilies? Reactions: Minuteman, Sory, lexus and 1 other person
baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 16 March 2019 #209 Lilies Boat or Plane Reactions: Minuteman, Soleski, Sory and 1 other person
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 16 March 2019 #210 I've never been on either, but boat. Pink or purple? Reactions: Minuteman, Soleski and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 17 March 2019 #211 Purple Shower in the morning or before bedtime? Reactions: lexus, Minuteman and Soleski
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 17 March 2019 #212 Before bedtime Twice or Bp? Reactions: lexus, Minuteman and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 17 March 2019 #213 I don’t stan either but Twice Cat or dog ? Reactions: baekk, lexus, Minuteman and 2 others
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 17 March 2019 #214 Dogs! Math or English? Reactions: lexus, Minuteman, Soleski and 1 other person
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 17 March 2019 #215 Math , English ain’t my mother tongue and I suck at it Skittles or M&Ms ? Reactions: lexus, AmysTeri, Minuteman and 1 other person
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 17 March 2019 #216 m&ms beach or mountains? Reactions: baekk, lexus, Minuteman and 2 others
Sana #1 Sana Stan . Joined 6 March 2019 Messages 3,439 Reactions Received 11,871 Location Germany Website www.kpopsource.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mysteric 17 March 2019 #217 Beach Amazon Prime Video or Netflix Reactions: lexus, Minuteman, Soleski and 1 other person
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 18 March 2019 #218 Netflix Apple Music or Spotify Reactions: baekk, lexus, Minuteman and 1 other person
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 18 March 2019 #219 Spotify dark or light theme? Reactions: baekk, lexus, Minuteman and 1 other person
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 18 March 2019 #220 Light Vanilla or chocolate Reactions: lexus and Minuteman