Psychological Thriller Comedy or Romantic
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 2 April 2019 #301 Psychological Thriller Comedy or Romantic Reactions: perhapz, Minuteman, lexus and 3 others
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 2 April 2019 #302 Rom-Coms Err, Romance, I guess. Pianos or Violins? Reactions: perhapz, Minuteman, lexus and 3 others
mysteric hysteric . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 14,363 Reactions Received 27,574 Location the moon Website newjeans.carrd.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,986 Fandom MeU & MY Gender Female Pronouns she ✧ her Ship @Keynam 2 April 2019 #303 I’m a piano player so I’m biased but piano. I like the violin too though Sopranini saxophone or contrabass saxophone? Reactions: perhapz, Minuteman, lexus and 4 others
I’m a piano player so I’m biased but piano. I like the violin too though Sopranini saxophone or contrabass saxophone?
baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 3 April 2019 #304 Sopranini saxophone Sweet or Savory Reactions: perhapz, Minuteman, lexus and 2 others
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 3 April 2019 #305 Sweet Blue or black Reactions: perhapz, Minuteman, lexus and 2 others
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 4 April 2019 #306 Black Skirts or Pants? Reactions: perhapz, Minuteman, lexus and 1 other person
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 4 April 2019 #307 Skirts Pizza or lasagna Reactions: perhapz, AmysTeri, Minuteman and 1 other person
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 4 April 2019 #308 Pizza White or Black? Reactions: perhapz, Minuteman and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 4 April 2019 #309 Black Easter Bunny or Valentine’s Day Cupid? Reactions: perhapz, Minuteman and lexus
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 4 April 2019 #310 Easter bunny White chocolate or dark chocolate? Reactions: perhapz, Minuteman and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 4 April 2019 #311 Dark chocolate Cake or pie? Reactions: lexus, perhapz and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 4 April 2019 #312 Pie Apples or Oranges? Reactions: lexus, perhapz, Sory and 1 other person
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 5 April 2019 #313 Apples! Rock or R&B? Reactions: lexus, perhapz and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 5 April 2019 #314 Baseball Bicycle or roller blades Reactions: lexus and perhapz
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 5 April 2019 #315 Bicycle Rope Skipping or Diving Reactions: lexus and perhapz
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 6 April 2019 #316 diving apple juice or orange juice Reactions: lexus
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 6 April 2019 #317 Orange juice Coffee or tea Reactions: lexus
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 6 April 2019 #318 Windows Android or iOS Reactions: Mangoey, Baechu, lexus and 2 others
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 6 April 2019 #319 TV Shows Lightning or Hail? Reactions: Mangoey, perhapz, Baechu and 2 others
AnotherKpopTrash Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 3,522 Reactions Received 23,038 Location ONCE Nation Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Mangoey 6 April 2019 #320 NIGHT midnight or noon Reactions: Mangoey, perhapz, Baechu and 1 other person