Red :pandalove: Tea or milk?
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 6 December 2018 #61 Red Tea or milk? Reactions: Minuteman, lexus, Ahsoka and 1 other person
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 6 December 2018 #62 Tea! My Hero Academia or Naruto? Reactions: Minuteman, lexus, Ahsoka and 1 other person
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 6 December 2018 #63 Naruto Harry Potter or Lord of the rings? Reactions: Minuteman, lexus, Ahsoka and 2 others
baekk 🌺🌺 . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 4,129 Reactions Received 12,479 Location 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Soleski 7 December 2018 #64 Dang it, that is hard I love both but Lord of the rings computer or phone Reactions: Minuteman, lexus, Ahsoka and 1 other person
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 7 December 2018 #65 Phone Beer or wine? Reactions: Minuteman, lexus and Ahsoka
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 7 December 2018 #66 I’ve never had beer and I didnt like the wine I’ve tried @.@ Princess Mononoke or Spirited Away? Reactions: Minuteman, lexus, Ahsoka and 1 other person
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 7 December 2018 #67 Spirited away. Game of thrones or American horror story? Reactions: Minuteman, lexus and Ahsoka
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 15 February 2019 #68 Oof. I've never seen either one so I can't really pick. >_< Valentine's Day or St. Patrick's Day? Reactions: Minuteman, mysteric and Sourcekeeper
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 16 February 2019 #70 Pizza!!!!!!!!!! J-Pop or J-Rock? Reactions: Minuteman and lexus
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 16 February 2019 #71 I don't listen to either. Long sleeves or short sleeves? Reactions: AmysTeri, Minuteman and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 18 February 2019 #72 Long sleeves Long hair or short hair? Reactions: lexus and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 19 February 2019 #73 I prefer to have shorter hair (like standard length for boys) McDonalds or Burger King? Reactions: Sory and lexus
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 19 February 2019 #74 I don't eat either one anymore, but I used to like Mcdonalds more. Green or blue? Reactions: Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 19 February 2019 #75 Blue Day or night? Reactions: lexus and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 19 February 2019 #76 Night Cat or dog? Reactions: lexus and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 19 February 2019 #77 Cat, no question Boy groups or girl groups? Reactions: lexus and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 19 February 2019 #78 Girl group Bike or rollerblades Reactions: lexus and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 19 February 2019 #79 Bike Cake or Cookies? Reactions: lexus and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 19 February 2019 #80 Cake If your a guy, thinking of girls Shorts or mini skirts? Reactions: lexus and Minuteman