Game This or that (3 Viewers)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Spring although I like the colour of the leaves in automne but I’m always sad because the daylight time is decreasing, and it’s just a reminder that winter and the cold is coming, Spring is synonym with new beginning. I just love that period of the year.

Sleeping in nightwear or underwear ?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I love you, intellectual. Also idk it's difficult to choose when I love them both :( But I guess... Twice?

Pancakes or Waffles?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread