TV This pairing looks so AWKWARD (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
First of all, I JUST REMEMBERED JI CHANG WOOK IS MAKING A COMEBACK!
So that means I have THREE shows to look forward to. Gosh, the second half of the year is going to be so exciting!

That said, Ji Chang Wook's female lead in his upcoming drama 'Backstreet Rookie' is Kim Yoo Jung...
He's the king of chemistry and I seriously love KYJ but they most definitely are NOT a pair I would have ever expected to partner up in a rom-com. I mean, he's 12 years older than her and it SHOWS. All of his previous partners were quite mature looking too so it feels strange seeing someone who looks like a teen act with him. And it looks the character she's playing is pretty young too...



Out of all K-actors, JCW is honestly the best kisser but I'm going to feel so uncomfortable watching this. I mean, I know she's an adult but she looks like a baby AND he's an erotic kisser lol.

Anywho, I'll still look forward to this because I missed JCW but I really hope they don't make her act like a baby at least.​
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
From my limited Kdrama knowledge, JCW is actually my favorite male actor lol, he suits action really well, and gets pretty steamy too :haylul:

I love The K2 with him and Yoona :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
From my limited Kdrama knowledge, JCW is actually my favorite male actor lol, he suits action really well, and gets pretty steamy too :haylul:

I love The K2 with him and Yoona :maheart:
Yeh he's really good at action + romance. I discovered him in Empress Ki and have loved him since. This looks like it'll be fun too but the pairing is just so weird for me. Maybe it's because I have been watching her since she was literally a baby? Lol idk but she even still looks like a kid whereas JCW looks like a full grown man.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeh he's really good at action + romance. I discovered him in Empress Ki and have loved him since. This looks like it'll be fun too but the pairing is just so weird for me. Maybe it's because I have been watching her since she was literally a baby? Lol idk but she even still looks like a kid whereas JCW looks like a full grown man.
Maybe the story will address the age gap lol.
Since I'm watching Goblin where Gong Yoo looks lot older than Kim Go Eun too, who's supposed to be 19 yrs old rn (only 4 episodes in), so I'm getting used to it I guess :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread