This part shows why it is Chaeryeong>>>>Ryujin>>>>>>Yeji (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
At 1:29 you can see how Chae and Ryujin hitting this move right while Yeji is not able to like Lia and Yuna

I have always said it that Ryujin is a better dancer than Yeji but Yeji has better stage presence which why people find her better.. But skills wise alone Ryujin is better dancer..

 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
You really just put Dalla Dalla back in my head :pandamad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: arieam

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Hajima
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don’t know if I’m blind but I don’t see any differences in their dances :pandanoreaction:

Still I get what you mean about stage presence, Yeji does kill me in stage presences a lot :sj_weary::sj_weary:
They do dance the same steps but the details are different.. Easy to spot the differences Yeji might be slightly faster than the rest but Ryujin and Chaeryeong moves are more powerful and accurate .. It's something only dancers can understand 😂
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread