- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,131
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,398
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Is so aesthetically pleasing and of course Kenta looks good as usual. 

I'm not big on the hair color either. I feel like he suits blonde or even his brown reddish hair he had one time a bit better but oh well he's still sexy cutie Kenta.I'm not a fan of the peachy/orange hair but i love Kenta so muchBut aesthetically, the picture looks amazing, i love the fade of orange
Of course, he's always going to be cutie sexy Kenta in our hearts,I'm not big on the hair color either. I feel like he suits blonde or even his brown reddish hair he had one time a bit better but oh well he's still sexy cutie Kenta.
![]()