Appreciation This pretty much sums up why I can't choose a bias in Ateez... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm watching Seonghwa doing his part magnificently and thinking "Yes he's my bias." and then bam! A wild Yunho appears! (he's the one covering Seonghwa's eyes in the clip) Why does he have to be so cute? He makes my heart melt and I just- :maheart: :sakUwu:

Just please stop flirting with the camera Yunho you don't make this easy on me... :nekosweat:



​
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and umpheri

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I pretty much have the same thought process as you :yolk:

Wooyoung was my bias before I started stanning but then a wild twerking Yunho appeared. But there was Mingi who was the sweetest and most lively person ever, and then San somehow entered the picture too :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I pretty much have the same thought process as you :yolk:

Wooyoung was my bias before I started stanning but then a wild twerking Yunho appeared. But there was Mingi who was the sweetest and most lively person ever, and then San somehow entered the picture too :jisoosmh:
Oof, San is another member that makes it difficult for me as well. I keep thinking that the more I learn about all the members through their variety’s that it’ll be easier, but instead it just gets more difficult. What is Ateez doing to me?!
:jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread