This russian childrens song is kinda cute (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'll put the lyrics below, but its about someone who used to be alone and unwanted but becomes famous and I just find it cute.
Also the toy is cute too so double cuteness :maheart:


Once I was a strange
Nameless toy.
No one comes near me
In the toy store.
But now I'm Cheburashka
And every mongrel dog I meet
Gives me its paw at once!

At first I had no luck.
There were times when
No one comes to me
Even for my birthday.
But now I'm with Gena.
He's not an ordinary crocodile,
He's the best crocodile in the world!

Once I was a strange
Nameless toy.
No one comes to me
In the toy store.
But now I'm Cheburashka
And every mongrel dog I meet
Gives me its paw at once!

https://lyricstranslate.com
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato and Ashla_K

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
but im still cuter, right :sakUwu:

but it is a cute song! the animation is cute too haha :maheart:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread