Appreciation This series was so good (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
So I recently finished Bridgerton, a new Netflix series. It has only 1 season with 8 episodes so far, but I absolutely loved it. It is an 1800 Gossip girl version with flirting, honor Definitely recommend it, but just so you know, it's 16+ so let's say not something to watch with parents :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I´ve read some books, they are good and entertaining! ♥
 
  • Wow
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I´ve read some books, they are good and entertaining! ♥
I was thinking about reading the books too :pepesmug: I recommend you the series then, even a friend who thought she wouldn't like it, watched all the episodes in 1 day
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread