this shouldn’t annoy me… (2 Viewers)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
But when people assume that I spend my entire day on my phone scrolling and being “lazy” because I happen to be on my phone sometimes greatly annoys me ngl.
:jisoosmh:
My grandparents are currently visiting for a week and I’ve made it a rule to myself to only look at my phone for the time of day as my grandpa is very “it’s impolite to be on your phone when family is visiting” and I wasn’t wanting a lecture. I even told Events Team about this so they would be aware if I was inactive for the time that they’re here.

So that’s exactly what I’ve been doing, only going for my phone when I need to know the time. And this morning I was waiting on my grandpa, and instead of sitting in silence I went to check on some things here so I took out my phone obviously. My grandma turns to me and says “So is that all you do everyday?” while gesturing to my phone.
:dubueh:
:pandamad::pandamad:
:dubueh:
She’s been on her phone more than I have

:soob::idkwhattonamethis::irenecrazy:​
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
OMG IKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MY PARENTS ALWAYS TELL ME TO GET OFF MY PHONE WHILE THEY'RE ON THEIR PHONE SMH ITS ALWAYS THE OLDER PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT BUT THEN THEY TURN THEIR BACKS YK???
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
:susPepe: Old people really had seeing the truth and told theyre wrong.
A funny thing to do would be to compare screentimes :icgyu:
:pepesmug:
Sounds enticing ngl :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
But when people assume that I spend my entire day on my phone scrolling and being “lazy” because I happen to be on my phone sometimes greatly annoys me ngl.
:jisoosmh:
My grandparents are currently visiting for a week and I’ve made it a rule to myself to only look at my phone for the time of day as my grandpa is very “it’s impolite to be on your phone when family is visiting” and I wasn’t wanting a lecture. I even told Events Team about this so they would be aware if I was inactive for the time that they’re here.

So that’s exactly what I’ve been doing, only going for my phone when I need to know the time. And this morning I was waiting on my grandpa, and instead of sitting in silence I went to check on some things here so I took out my phone obviously. My grandma turns to me and says “So is that all you do everyday?” while gesturing to my phone.
:dubueh:
:pandamad::pandamad:
:dubueh:
She’s been on her phone more than I have

:soob::idkwhattonamethis::irenecrazy:​
It’s so annoying

like when I’m at home, I do my chores,I do what you tell me to and everyone else is just chillin on their phones
I hear
“You’ve been on your phone all day, it all revolves around you! All you do is sit there with that”
Well yes I sit in the one spot cause I can’t go in any other room of the house with my phone cause you’ll just call me back out
And shouldn’t take doing what I have to do count for something😭
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,143
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
“it’s impolite to be on your phone when family is visiting”
you need to leave your phone out of your hands so you aren't tempted and every time you see your grandparents look at their phones throw this line back into their face
alternatively write "it’s impolite to be on your phone when family is visiting" a couple of times on paper kinda like writing lines as a punishment each time you see them on their phone lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,951
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
But when people assume that I spend my entire day on my phone scrolling and being “lazy” because I happen to be on my phone sometimes greatly annoys me ngl.
:jisoosmh:
My grandparents are currently visiting for a week and I’ve made it a rule to myself to only look at my phone for the time of day as my grandpa is very “it’s impolite to be on your phone when family is visiting” and I wasn’t wanting a lecture. I even told Events Team about this so they would be aware if I was inactive for the time that they’re here.

So that’s exactly what I’ve been doing, only going for my phone when I need to know the time. And this morning I was waiting on my grandpa, and instead of sitting in silence I went to check on some things here so I took out my phone obviously. My grandma turns to me and says “So is that all you do everyday?” while gesturing to my phone.
:dubueh:
:pandamad::pandamad:
:dubueh:
She’s been on her phone more than I have

:soob::idkwhattonamethis::irenecrazy:​
Welcome to today's world.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,128
Reactions Received
46,795
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Grandparents, right??? lol my grandma, when she was still alive, she would legit come up and turn off the radio... WHILE I was listening to it! Her reasoning was that "you shouldn't be listening to this kind of music, you're too young". I was in my TEENS at the time, NOT toddlerhood! I always had to bring my Walkman and headphones whenever we visited bc of this.

She also forbade me from watching black sitcoms like Family Matters and the Fresh Prince. The latter I can actually get behind now bc I've seen reruns as an adult, and it's definitely not for young minds. lol But Family Matters? Just bc they're BLACK??? And get this - she even banned me from watching KENAN AND FREAKING KEL (Kenan Thompson's old show with Kel Mitchell), and that was a family friendly Nick show!

tl;dr yeah, my grandma and I didn't really get along, either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That's rather rude of them tbh.
assuming you're always on phone.

Grandparents are so oblivious sometimes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
She also forbade me from watching black sitcoms like Family Matters and the Fresh Prince. The latter I can actually get behind now bc I've seen reruns as an adult, and it's definitely not for young minds. lol But Family Matters? Just bc they're BLACK??? And get this - she even banned me from watching KENAN AND FREAKING KEL (Kenan Thompson's old show with Kel Mitchell), and that was a family friendly Nick show!
B-but Family Matters and K&K were great :dubueh:
I've barely watched Fresh Prince but from what I've seen I agree with it not being for kids. Sure Family Matters sometimes handled serious topics but it was a family show
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread