Appreciation This song and MV always give me chills (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't listen to stromae that much but he's always seemed very into the art of music and mvs
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry and kuro

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
well, damn, I've never listened to him but the chorus...
this is deep, I like it
His songs are all like that! He has a lot of topics, but he has so many good songs! Like my favorite for example is formidable... That ones lyrics aren't as deep, but they are so very painfully realistic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
His songs are all like that! He has a lot of topics, but he has so many good songs! Like my favorite for example is formidable... That ones lyrics aren't as deep, but they are so very painfully realistic.
maybe I'll listen to him even more :queen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread