Appreciation This song as never had better timing.... (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Heartbeat - Bts

It leaves me feeling seasick baby
It leaves me feeling seasick baby

I'm trapped in a dreamy reality
꿈같은 현실 깊이 갇혔나 봐

It spins me round and drives me crazy
It spins me round and drives me crazy

It's like the moon at midday
한낮에 뜬 달 같은 나인가 봐
If I was alone If I didn't know you
만약 나 혼자였다면 혹시 널 몰랐다면

I might have given up at lost at sea
포기했을지 몰라 lost at sea

But my heart's still on fire with a burning desire
But my heart's still on fire with a burning desire

I'll find you again like fate
다시 널 찾을 거야 운명처럼
I wish that you would love (love) me (me)
I wish that you would love (love) me (me)

Don't let go of this hand again like yesterday
어제처럼 다시 이 손 놓지 말고

And every time my heart (heart) beats (beats)
And every time my heart (heart) beats (beats)

Guess your feet so you won't be lost anymore
발 맞춰봐 다시 더는 헤매이지 않도록
I feel fate, you
운명을 느껴 널 널

I feel fate, me, me
운명을 느껴 날 날 날
When you hear my heartbeat baby
When you hear my heartbeat baby

You gave me a new life, you gave me a new birth
You gave me a new life, you gave me a new birth

I feel you're heartbeat away
I feel you're heartbeat away

I been losin 'my mind, I been cravin' my shine
I been losin' my mind, I been cravin' my shine

I know me before you was a ready-made me
I know me before you was a ready-made me

But you designate me and you did resume me
But you designate me and you did resume me

I've been calling your name in this whole universe
I've been calling your name in this whole universe

(Now I need no space) I got universe, done
(Now I need no space) I got universe, done
It's like a drama that this universe created
널 만난 건 이 우주가 빚어낸 한편의 드라마 같아

I wandered without seeing the end of a lot of wandering
수많았던 헤매임 끝이 보이지가 않던 방황
You led me in the maze
그 미로 속에서 나를 이끌어준 너

You are my light and my salvation
너는 나의 빛이자 나의 구원

I won't let go of this rain anymore
이 비도 그쳐가 이젠 네 손을 놓지 않을래
I wish that you would love (love) me (me)
I wish that you would love (love) me (me)

Don't let go of this hand again like yesterday
어제처럼 다시 이 손 놓지 말고

And every time my heart (heart) beats (beats)
And every time my heart (heart) beats (beats)

Guess your feet so you won't be lost anymore
발 맞춰봐 다시 더는 헤매이지 않도록
I feel fate, you
운명을 느껴 널 널

I feel fate, me, me
운명을 느껴 날 날 날
I feel fate, you
운명을 느껴 널 널

I feel fate, me or me
운명을 느껴 날 날 나 나 날
My heart's on fire for your love
My heart's on fire for your love

Oh my heart's on fire for your love
Oh my heart's on fire for your love
I wish that you would love (love) me (me)
I wish that you would love (love) me (me)

Don't let go of this hand again like yesterday
어제처럼 다시 이 손 놓지 말고

And every time my heart (heart) beats (beats)
And every time my heart (heart) beats (beats)

Guess your feet so you won't be lost anymore
발 맞춰봐 다시 더는 헤매이지 않도록
I feel fate, you
운명을 느껴 널 널

I feel fate, me, me
운명을 느껴 날 날 날
I feel fate, you
운명을 느껴 널 널

I feel fate, me, me
운명을 느껴 날 날 날







What's a song that had perfect timing for you?~ :pandalove: ​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Any song by BTS because they are when lead me to you and how we connected and became best friends. I don't know what id do without you calling me a short ass. XDD
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Any song by BTS because they are when lead me to you and how we connected and became best friends. I don't know what id do without you calling me a short ass. XDD
Well you would still be short we now that and btw you still don't have jams...
 
  • Like
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Well you would still be short we now that and btw you still don't have jams...
*pouts* Well... At least I have some swag... I gained some and you know it!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread