MV This song is really good! (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


She has a really unique voice and I think that Taeil's voice compliments it really well. The song itself is also pretty chill and good. It's nice. I'll be keeping an eye out for Solhee because I haven't heard of her. As for Taeil, he really surprised me. Has nice vocals for sure. I still don't think I'll ever stan NCT but individually a lot of the members are pretty impressive.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i'm listening to this song right now lol. it's great!

Also, I really like Taeil's voice in it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread