Kimono Woo Woo Wa Baby . Joined 13 August 2019 Messages 940 Reactions Received 1,770 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 14 February 2020 #1 Reactions: VillageIdiot, yeji, kinnie and 1 other person
umpheri . Joined 5 November 2019 Messages 715 Reactions Received 3,052 Location Finland Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @potato 14 February 2020 #2 omg I love it... Definitely going on my playlist! Reactions: yeji and kinnie
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 14 February 2020 #3 I love this.. Reactions: yeji
Kimono Woo Woo Wa Baby . Joined 13 August 2019 Messages 940 Reactions Received 1,770 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 14 February 2020 #4 Shimmy shimmy shimmy yeah.... Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 14 February 2020 #5 this is so good
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 14 February 2020 #6 I love this I hope they haven't disbanded Reactions: yeji