Quite frankly I don’t even like the song, but the bridge is just beyond chefs kiss :mork:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,389 Reactions Received 151,401 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 19 August 2022 #1 Quite frankly I don’t even like the song, but the bridge is just beyond chefs kiss Reactions: The_LastRomeo, maruberry, Day1 and 1 other person
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,081 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,408 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 19 August 2022 #2 Shame on you for not liking the song Reactions: Ahsoka
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,014 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 19 August 2022 #3 YOU DON'T LIKE SIMON SAYS? She's a masterpiece!! I'm glad you at least like one part of the song though Reactions: Ahsoka
YOU DON'T LIKE SIMON SAYS? She's a masterpiece!! I'm glad you at least like one part of the song though
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 19 August 2022 #4 I will forever be Simon Says best 127 truther Reactions: Ahsoka
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 19 August 2022 #5 Simon says is the second NCT 127 song I heard so yes I totally agree 💯 Reactions: Ahsoka