this sucks (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I have this really shitty feeling right now.

The kind that is.... I know I should sleep.
I hate to wake up early.
But the reasons I should wake up early make me anxious
and I don't wanna think about that
If I go to sleep I'll think about it

I.... just....

Somebody knock me out plz?
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Thats like.. when i have dentist at morning..
I actually have liked going to the dentist ever since I was small.
I always have had really fun and nice dentists.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I actually have liked going to the dentist ever since I was small.
I always have had really fun and nice dentists.
I guess u didnt have that painful encounters?

Honestly, i definitely have phobia :nekosweat:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well its better that way and u probably have good teeth too :)
Not really actually..... I.... I forget to brush my teeth quite often!
But like they are all not broken, and not crooked if that is what you mean!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not really actually..... I.... I forget to brush my teeth quite often!
But like they are all not broken, and not crooked if that is what you mean!
But like no need pulling teeths out, root canals etc.? :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
But like no need pulling teeths out, root canals etc.? :dubuthink:
naaaaaaah, like I DID have one of my milk teeth pulled out, bcs it just... REFUSED to fall out on his own and was like hanging there halfway out.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
naaaaaaah, like I DID have one of my milk teeth pulled out, bcs it just... REFUSED to fall out on his own and was like hanging there halfway out.
Well thats not bad its sitll pretty lucky. I have had tons of treatments, but sometimes hasnt desentized me towards dentist ^^;
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Well thats not bad its sitll pretty lucky. I have had tons of treatments, but sometimes hasnt desentized me towards dentist ^^;
Like Maybe it's just bcs I've always had like... 2 dentists in total? Like and both make small talk, generally ask how you are and just... act like people. I also remember when I was small she would praise me for making a really big mouth like a crocodile!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Like Maybe it's just bcs I've always had like... 2 dentists in total? Like and both make small talk, generally ask how you are and just... act like people. I also remember when I was small she would praise me for making a really big mouth like a crocodile!
Probably, my worst experience was on getting in with "pain time" to dentist who was in hurry and didnt listen to me. :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh maru hope it's all better now
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread