This Talent... (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
So I was watching Dreamcatcher lives for this cb, and I noticed Handong was doing ballet twists while singing "Holding this pain". And even though I don't like MR removeds, I had to check to see how live it was. And it was perfectly live and stable I was shook. :hayshook:




I feel like she's the member on DC that's never talked about. Tbh, I didn't even hear about her before this cb. And on kpopprofiles her position is just vocalist and nothing else. :umjicry:
Support this underrated member. :sanapray:

 
Last edited:
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So I was watching Dreamcatcher lives for this cb, and I noticed Handong was doing ballet twists while singing "Holding this pain". And even though I don't like MR removeds, I had to check to see how live it was. And it was perfectly live and stable I was shook. :hayshook:


I feel like she's the member on DC that's never talked about. Tbh, I didn't even hear about her before this cb. And on kpopprofiles her position is just vocalist and nothing else. :umjicry:
Support this underrated member. :sanapray:

You mean to tell me that I wasn't tagged, yet I am a well known InSomnia? :wimwim: :pikagun::chickill:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
You mean to tell me that I wasn't tagged, yet I am a well known InSomnia? :wimwim: :pikagun::chickill:
You can asked to be added to this list:

I believe that's where @AnotherKpopTrash got the taglist from.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You mean to tell me that I wasn't tagged, yet I am a well known InSomnia? :wimwim: :pikagun::chickill:
I just copy pasted the dreamcatcher taglist. Put yourself in here!

 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You can asked to be added to this list:

I believe that's where @AnotherKpopTrash got the taglist from.
The timing lmao :wimwim:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Great minds think alike :sj_weary:

Speaking of which, I just love the "holding this pain" part; it's very moving and her voice fits it well.
Same, I didn't even know she sang it until I watched the lives. I don't think she was shown in the MV for those parts. :umjicry:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
its prerecorded I think, it's on kbs, they usually make the idols prerecord. and their vocals sound a little bit to perfect when theyre dancing. I could be wrong but im pretty sure theyre lipsyncing. I kinda wish mr removed channels would disclose this because there are so many kpop fans who use these videos thinking that the idols are singing live when theyre rlly not.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
its prerecorded I think, it's on kbs, they usually make the idols prerecord. and their vocals sound a little bit to perfect when theyre dancing. I could be wrong but im pretty sure theyre lipsyncing. I kinda wish mr removed channels would disclose this because there are so many kpop fans who use these videos thinking that the idols are singing live when theyre rlly not.
I did have my suspicions of this. It does blow my mind that they can be so stable when performing really dynamic moves. But if it is, it's not just a KBS thing. Their other stages on different shows also sound like this.


 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I did have my suspicions of this. It does blow my mind that they can be so stable when performing really dynamic moves. But if it is, it's not just a KBS thing. Their other stages on different shows also sound like this.


Many companies use the same pre-recording for all the stages that they want their idols to lipsync on, so if one stage sounds very similar to the other in terms of vocals then theyre both probably pre-recorded. kbs isnt the only one who asks idols to pre-record, many others do it like, Inkigayo, the show etc, but they dont do it for every stage like a lot of KBS stages to. the only music show that I trust when it comes to idols performing live is show music core. the majority of their stages are live, they do have their moments where some idols lipsync but it's not common.



 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I just copy pasted the dreamcatcher taglist. Put yourself in here!

You can asked to be added to this list:

I believe that's where @AnotherKpopTrash got the taglist from.
I believe that's coz @HerWifeYerin himself, or as his previous account initially made the taglist and would tag everyone, that's why he isn't there himself :haylul:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I believe that's coz @HerWifeYerin himself, or as his previous account initially made the taglist and would tag everyone, that's why he isn't there himself :haylul:
The taglist is self volunteered tho isn't it 😅
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Many companies use the same pre-recording for all the stages that they want their idols to lipsync on, so if one stage sounds very similar to the other in terms of vocals then theyre both probably pre-recorded. kbs isnt the only one who asks idols to pre-record, many others do it like, Inkigayo, the show etc, but they dont do it for every stage like a lot of KBS stages to. the only music show that I trust when it comes to idols performing live is show music core. the majority of their stages are live, they do have their moments where some idols lipsync but it's not common.



Here is the music core one.



Handong's part still sounds remarkably good. Of course, it doesn't rule anything out. We can never really know for sure.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes stan our princess :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread