this thread goes out to all the players of a certain KPS-popular video game (3 Viewers)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,799
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
guess what Wiki's featured article is today???

1790558512883.png


@eclipsoul @Chohee_nyang - tagging the ones who I know play Genshin, but anyone else, dw you're also on my list!

ps ignore all the tabs I have open lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul and uran

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,200
Reactions Received
17,145
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,357
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
genshin on the big screen aka meaning xiao on the bigscreen 😍
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,799
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: owo

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,799
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love genshin impact
I never played the game but it’s so beautifully drawn and animated
I tried playing it once but my storage… :nekosweat:
...wouldn't let you, I gotcha lol I remember when I first got into Taylor Swift and was trying to download her Fearless album (or was it Debut? I forget now lol). I was so broke for storage space on my tiny little iPod that I had to download all 13 or so tracks one by one... super-tedious task!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: TrinityJade

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,200
Reactions Received
17,145
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,357
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread