Glad things worked out the way they did tbh :nekosweat:
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,239 Reactions Received 76,670 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,772 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 18 December 2020 #1 Glad things worked out the way they did tbh Reactions: Willow
Emanresu Tzuyu Fanboy . Joined 4 December 2018 Messages 3,200 Reactions Received 11,455 Location USA Website emanresukdrama.wordpress.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 205 Fandom Once, Sone Gender Male 18 December 2020 #2 I'm glad they got that Crayola sponsorship. Reactions: jon_oppar, Willow and Abeamus
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 18 December 2020 #3 hahahahaha Reactions: Abeamus
Emanresu Tzuyu Fanboy . Joined 4 December 2018 Messages 3,200 Reactions Received 11,455 Location USA Website emanresukdrama.wordpress.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 205 Fandom Once, Sone Gender Male 18 December 2020 #4 But really I love this. Just glad it didn't stay because I need CRAYON POP as it is. Reactions: Willow and Abeamus