This was strange…. (1 Viewer)

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
So I clean my bedroom, tidy up the bed and all, I walk out the room for an hour and the next thing you know my big pikachu plush was found sitting on the ground next to the bed.
I originally placed the plush on the bed yet I found it on the floor.
That’s strange….
​
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Sanumi
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,463
Reactions Received
39,095
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
So I clean my bedroom, tidy up the bed and all, I walk out the room for an hour and the next thing you know my big pikachu plush was found sitting on the ground next to the bed.
I originally placed the plush on the bed yet I found it on the floor.
That’s strange….
​
You never know where your going to land when you shoot lightening out your ass.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
So I clean my bedroom, tidy up the bed and all, I walk out the room for an hour and the next thing you know my big pikachu plush was found sitting on the ground next to the bed.
I originally placed the plush on the bed yet I found it on the floor.
That’s strange….
​
Similar things have happened to me before as well lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuzuru

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Its a ghost pikachu whooooa.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yuzuru
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Was it like on its side or disoriented or perfectly sitting?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuzuru

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Perfectly sitting.
OH HELL NO. I was gonna say if it was like on its side or w.e it prob fell. Then again it coulda just been a glitch in the matrix
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuzuru

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread