- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,057
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,062
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
broken in what way?Mine are broken ... haha I will buy new ones when I have money
the left one can't be charged properly and it fell apartbroken in what way?
hate it when that happensthe left one can't be charged properly and it fell apart
I have bought them from a low-cost Swedish brand...hate it when that happens
That sucks. You think they would last longer.I have bought them from a low-cost Swedish brand...
almost two years I have them but I have been using them everydayThat sucks. You think they would last longer.
here they only last a month at bestalmost two years I have them but I have been using them everyday
but they have to be charged every weekhere they only last a month at best
charging isn't so bad when you are distractedbut they have to be charged every week
their autonomy is around 20 hours so you can imagine how much I use themcharging isn't so bad when you are distracted
that might damage your ears?their autonomy is around 20 hours so you can imagine how much I use them
I think my hearing is slowly going.But I can hear quite well still