Appreciation This Weeks songs on Replay! (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander

Yes, ITZY's best song!:jisoosmh:


I hate how much I like this song... I think it's IVE's best song and it's an advertisement...:bang: Do Liz and Rei even need the rest of IVE?! They need to be a sub-unit now! :excitingguy:


ITZY's first Japanese release. I'll never get tired of it!:bop:


It's embarrassing how much I like this song... :pepeslippy: :runrunrun:

Thank you for listening to my extremely correct opinion. If your differs fix it!
 
  • Love
Reactions: kimsguardian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread