Teaser This will be the best album of the year! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Stray Kids <Clé 1 : MIROH> sounds AMAZING so far.

From the teasers all the songs so far sound amazing. If the songs themselves are as good as the teasers, then I doubt any other album will be able to beat them this year!

I am holding my fingers crossed for the songs to be just as good if not better as the teasers! PLEASE! THE TEASERS SOUND SO GOOD!

The song from the newest teaser has a really old school vibe to it. It reminds me of something like Depesche mode or Yazoo mixed with a tiny dash of rammstein.




 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
if you mean full album HECK YES
stray kids' sounds awesome

if you mean mini-album, then def everglow for me
or if they get replaced, they're still best debut lol

i'm not a stay, but i'm super excited for their comeback too lol
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I feel like it's going to be amazing. :llama_cheer:
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
if you mean full album HECK YES
stray kids' sounds awesome

if you mean mini-album, then def everglow for me
or if they get replaced, they're still best debut lol

i'm not a stay, but i'm super excited for their comeback too lol
I haven't been paying much attention to Stray Kids for like half a year now (I am a bad Stay) but these teasers have resurrected my interest almost instantly!
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I haven't been paying much attention to Stray Kids for like half a year now (I am a bad Stay) but these teasers have resurrected my interest almost instantly!
oh lol, going by that logic, I am the worst ahgase ever xD it's been what, two years now?
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ooooof, that is being a bad stan at its finest!
I CANT EVEN CALL MYSELF AN AHGASE AT THIS POINT
maybe a jackson solo stan? but I've only watched three of his videos omg I'm a monster

need to revive my interested in got7 asap
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I CANT EVEN CALL MYSELF AN AHGASE AT THIS POINT
maybe a jackson solo stan? but I've only watched three of his videos omg I'm a monster

need to revive my interested in got7 asap
That is literally me with BTS!

Only I do call myself a Suga solo stan....
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That is literally me with BTS!

Only I do call myself a Suga solo stan....
rip
how can someone distance themselves from 7 angels? :maheart:
lol, but I understand.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
rip
how can someone distance themselves from 7 angels? :maheart:
lol, but I understand.
Well for me to stan somebody, I need to like their music. (So far IZ*ONE is the only exeption, but I mostly only stan them to keep an eye on Nako and Chaeyeon)

I don't like BTS's music any more, so I don't stan BTS. I still LOVE Suga's solo music, so I stan him!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and mirella

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well for me to stan somebody, I need to like their music. (So far IZ*ONE is the only exepton, but I mostly only stan them to keep an eye on Nako and Chaeyeon)

I don't like BTS's music any more, so I don't stna BTS. I still LOVE Suga's solo music, so I stan him!
good point lol

yeah, I can see how their music changed a LOT
I stanned them in 2015, and in three years, from the BTS I knew, they completely changed. But their personalities didn't. So ofc I kept stanning my ULT group, but a lot of ARMYs dropped them because music was their priority
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Was great, but it didn't have What kind of a future so it is disqualified!
Tbh I don't stan Stray Kids but YMMD really wasn't it
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread