- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Anyways...
last year for my top100 I said no to English songs being on my top 100.
If they are dropped in the Korean market I'll count them even if technically they aren't Kpop.
I accidentally thought Ruby by WOOZI was Korean only to find out it's English
so now I am making this rule to make up for it because the song is a bop
last year for my top100 I said no to English songs being on my top 100.
If they are dropped in the Korean market I'll count them even if technically they aren't Kpop.
so now I am making this rule to make up for it because the song is a bop