Thoughts about kpop or life in general? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
kpop - I thinl that gg‘s have been way stronger in the recent years. Personally I have been enjoying alot of female rookies while I have difficult time connecting with newer male groups.

life - I am usually a happy person and eventhough it can be hard sometimes I have to trust myself more. I also am sure that I have anxiety ( not diagnosed tho) but there are things that make me terribly afraid and new situations always gave me troubles. I also can‘t deal with stress, and I still have such a hard time before exams or even presentations.
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
I like kpop because of the cool music and visuals :**** and idols inspire me to draw. Plus it takes me away from my boooooring life x)

As for life, mine is super boring rn. I pretty much see it as a game in which you learn stuff. And lately I've been hungry 24/7 for some reason. Looking at all those sexy gifs of CL made me pregnant I guess (or my ascendant Taurus is already starting to affect me) 😭 😭 😭
I think I have feelings for Siyeon
We all have feelings for Siyeon
:maheart::ilovebread:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
kpop - I think I have feelings for Siyeon

life - I want to eat choco
I like kpop because of the cool music and visuals :**** and idols inspire me to draw. Plus it takes me away from my boooooring life x)

As for life, mine is super boring rn. I pretty much see it as a game in which you learn stuff. And lately I've been hungry 24/7 for some reason. Looking at all those sexy gifs of CL made me pregnant I guess (or my ascendant Taurus is already starting to affect me) 😭 😭 😭

We all have feelings for Siyeon
:maheart::ilovebread:
everyone is in love with Siyeon :sanapray:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Kpop- Fandoms need to get their panties out of a wad and get along.

Life- Straight bullies need to get their panties out of a wad and accept the fact that some people are gay.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she's incredible.... why do all the DC members have to be this way? How is a girl supposed to have a bias? :pepecry1:
dreamcatcher has just too many amazing girls :sanapray:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Random asf- Why is it so freaking hard to mix mint green paint?!
 
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
kpop - i love hyuna so much i just watched a flower shower stage and i don't think i will ever love another woman as much as i love hyuna. also im hoping for a good 2020 for kpop, we need a year where at least for the most part everything is okay. also i'm worried about x1 disbanding.

life - being trans sucks so much ass. i'm getting my blood drawn in 30 minutes and then later tonight i have to self-inject my testosterone. life kinda sucks ngl. recently because of things being so stressful and messy ive just wanted someone strong to hold me and carry my through this year. im baby and life is too much.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
My sleep schedule is as whack as always and I've found out new things about myself in the recent months which has been quite a journey. I have my first crush which I guess is something quite special as well.

As for kpop, it's been pretty depressing these past few months but things are kind of starting to look up, with the exception of the Produce controversy. We were blessed with lots of cute HyuDawn content from Knowing Bros and EXO have an incredible concept and song in store for us. BTS have announed a comeback which I'm pretty excited about as well. Recently, I've been broadening my horizons and venturing into some new K-R&B that I haven't heard before. I never really went past title tracks before but I've discovered some b-sides that are absolute gems.

Edit: the amount of grammar mistakes in this was unbelievable. I'm too sleep deprived.
 
Last edited:

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
life: i don't know if there's much i can say about life because i'm only 18 and hopefully there's a lot more to experience than what i have so far. i'm trying to have a positive outlook after all but then again school is making me a nervous wreck and the only thoughts i have is why can't i just stay home all the time and watch the lotr trilogy over and over again.
by the way i love 1980s music, it's so good

k-pop: all in all, i'm glad i got into kpop but i wish i had the chance to discover it during the 2nd generation because to me it seemed like a great time music wise. the industry is very flawed and i wish certain things could change but don't we all? 2019 was an awful year for kpop and i'm hoping 2020 is much better.
loona's concept is one of the greatest things to ever happen in kpop by the way
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My life is plain as anything. It's only when my mental illness hits, things get interesting.
Seeing ghastly people and death plus voices. (only interesting thing about my life)

Sadly.
 
Joined
11 November 2019
Messages
21
Reactions Received
124
Location
London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My life is plain as anything. It's only when my mental illness hits, things get interesting.
Seeing ghastly people and death plus voices. (only interesting thing about my life)

Sadly.
i hope you're surrounded by nice people more and you're mentally and physically healthy xx lyl x
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
i hope you're surrounded by nice people more and you're mentally and physically healthy xx lyl x
That's just it. It's hard to find anyone to be friends with, let alone understands you. (when stigma is at fault)
But I do have some good friends. Yep.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread