Appreciation Thoughts on DoJaeJung - Perfume album? (1 Viewer)

Which songs do you like?

  • Perfume

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Kiss

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dive

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Strawberry Sunday

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Can We Go Back

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Ordinary

    Votes: 1 100.0%

  • Total voters
    1

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
No skip! On repea.

Strawberry Sunday is that bitch!

Dive relaly proves Taeil has TASTE, LOL (Imo he always does, but I LOVE the vibe it gives me)

Perfume is that bitch.

Ordinary makes me tear up! FRICK! LOL

I love all the songs.
 

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
It’s amazing - a no-skip album where the songs were really chosen with great care to suit the mood and the vocals. It really shows off the range of all of them, which is really nice to hear the lower registers for Doyoung and Jungwoo, which we don’t hear in 127, and Jaehyun in his full voice belting, which we rarely hear in 127 (we hear more of it lately but only bits and pieces). I love r&b and I love their voices, so this is the perfect album for me. :excitedmarch:

I thought it would be good but am really surprised and delighted by how good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread