Appreciation Thoughts on Lisa's solo? (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i liked the "lalisa love me" part, it was very catchy but other than the song was not my taste at all
I hv to officially admit im too old for the b-side with its hip hop beats n slang-y lyrics
this is exactly the way i felt when i heard this song and i'm younger than lisa :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,079
Reactions Received
52,955
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,124
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I cant listen to money rn... I dont have headphones.
I will listen to it at home but like... I think it will be good.
Is it completely rap-based?
Idek how to describe it cos its totally out of my wheel house. I rlly wanted to like both songs of Lisa's solo but Money defeated my intentions so far. Im too old to get it. Maybe if i de-age a bit l8r i might get into it. It took me awhile to get into DDDD too, only with/after KTL n DKWTD did i get into BP/all their songs, but maybe iv gotten too old now n its time to get a walker n creak away n listen to old BP songs. LOL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: doll

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,406
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I think I like it the best from BP solos so far. And the fact that she remembers her Thai heritage and shows it in the MV, I'm in love :bigcatlove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread