- Joined
- 10 June 2020
- Messages
- 3,246
- Reactions Received
- 5,771
- Location
- Loving myself
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -5
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
It has been few weeks since I joined this forum. What do you guys think of me?
Aww thank you! I also like your signature!you seem really nice and i like your signature/dp a lot![]()
thank you <3Aww thank you! I also like your signature!![]()
Thank you. Yeah, it's really a nice place. That's the kpop worldion really know you but it must be nice to live in heaven :")
Aww thank you!you seem very lovely and nice
Thank you! You're also a very good person and the first person to talk with me here. My first friend on this forum!Nice user and seventeen stan![]()
Thank you! You're also a very good person and the first person to talk with me here. My first friend on this forum!![]()
![]()
Aww, thank you! I'm so touched! You are really a great person!I also like your dp and signature and username :)
You give off gentle spirited vibes and a positive aura to me imo.
Keep it coming.
I've seen you around, but I haven't said much to you.
I apologise for that.
I tend to drift off and on the site and timezones and stuff yeah. Makes it hard.
I was contemplating on leaving ks for good a few times.
But stayed due to friends wanting me too and tried interacting more here.
Now it feels kind of silly when I put it in a different light.
Thank you! You are also lovely a person.Aww, thank you! I'm so touched! You are really a great person!
![]()