- Joined
- 8 April 2020
- Messages
- 2,021
- Reactions Received
- 4,721
- Website
- miracleboysatori.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Ship
- Wreck
All except for the badges because none of them matchDo you mean the badges or the signature text or your dp? O.o
Idk who the girl is in your signature and dp. But she is cute and I love her outfit. :)All except for the badges because none of them match
It's Yukirin from Akb48 😍Idk who the girl is in your signature and dp. But she is cute and I love her outfit. :)
And your signature text is spot on and deep.
I have heard of the group. But not a big follower of them for some reason.It's Yukirin from Akb48 😍
The dp and the signature match wellI just need a couple more badges 😭
Yeah, I'm trying to get blue badges since ghe Twice border is blueit looks nice and you will be able to get more badges soon enough![]()
totally get itYeah, I'm trying to get blue badges since ghe Twice border is blue